Introductory Pricing for a limited time! Consultation required prior to receiving treatment.
The CoolTone™ device is indicated for improvement of abdominal tone, strengthening of the abdominal muscles, and development for firmer abdomen. CoolTone™ is also indicated for strengthening, toning and firming of buttocks and thighs.
CoolTone is non-surgical, non-invasive, and requires no anesthesia. It works by applying high-powered coil electromagnetic stimulation applicators to induce supramaximal contractions in muscle tissue. The number and frequency of muscle contractions produced during a CoolTone session simply cannot be achieved during regular exercise. The result is stronger, firmer muscle fiber and greater toning.
What is CoolSculpting?
How much does CoolSculpting cost? How many treatments will I need?
What will the results be?
What happens during the treatment?
Can I return to normal activities after the procedure?
When will I see results?
Are the results permanent?
|Treatment Type||Body Contouring|
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Unwanted or Stubborn Fat|
|Skin Type||Body Areas|
|Size||Applicator Size Determined At Consultation|
- CoolTone™ should not be used in the head or heart area. CoolTone™ treatment is contraindicated in placing the active applicator over metal or electronic implants/devices in the treatment area like cardiac pacemakers, cochlear implants, intrathecal pumps, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators, drug pumps, and hearing aids. CoolTone™ is also contraindicated in placing the active applicator over menstruating uterus, over areas of the skin that lack normal sensation, and for patients with fever, malignant tumor, hemorrhagic conditions, epilepsy, recent surgical procedure application in the area of growth plate, pulmonary insufficiency, pregnancy, sensitivity or allergy to latex.
- CoolTone™ should be used with caution in patients with Grave’s disease, active bleeding disorders or seizure disorders.
- Women who are close to menstruation may find that it comes sooner or cramping is increased or intensified with CoolTone™ treatments, therefore it is recommended to not undergo treatment during this time of the month.
- Ensure that persons with pacemakers are not present in vicinity of the device during treatment.
- The patient must not be left unattended during treatment.
- Adverse effects may include, but are not limited to muscular pain, temporary muscle spasm, temporary joint or tendon pain, and local erythema or skin redness.
- Consult the CoolTone™ User Manual for a complete list of Contraindications, Warnings, Precautions, and potential side effects. Treatment applications that deviate from the guidelines are not recommended.