Consultation required prior to receiving treatment.
If you diet and exercise but still have areas of stubborn fat or muscles that you want to tone, try truSculpt, the premier treatment that will contour your body regardless of your shape or fitness level.
The CoolTone™ device is indicated for improvement of abdominal tone, strengthening of the abdominal muscles, and development for firmer abdomen. CoolTone™ is also indicated for strengthening, toning and firming of buttocks and thighs.
CoolTone is non-surgical, non-invasive, and requires no anesthesia. It works by applying high-powered coil electromagnetic stimulation applicators to induce supramaximal contractions in muscle tissue. The number and frequency of muscle contractions produced during a CoolTone session simply cannot be achieved during regular exercise. The result is stronger, firmer muscle fiber and greater toning.
What is truSculpt?
TruSculpt is a breakthrough RF (Radio Frequency) technology that delivers deep heating of subcutaneous tissue.
Can truSculpt be used on all skin types?
Yes, truSculpt can be used on all skin types. Consult with your practitioner beforehand.
How long does a treatment take?
Typically a treatment takes less than an hour. Your doctor will discuss with you which areas will be treated.
How many treatments will there be?
Your practitioner will discuss with you the number of treatments based upon the area(s) you wish to have treated and your desired results. Typically a patient will receive 2-4 treatments. Each treatment will be 4-8 weeks apart.
What do I need to do before a treatment?
There is no special preparations needed before a treatment. Remove any jewelry or body piercings and remove makeup, lotions and excessive hair in the area prior to treatment.
What happens during the treatment?
Your practitioner will identify with you the specific areas of the body to be treated. After a brief pre-treatment preparation, they will apply the truSculpt handpiece to your skin which will deliver a pulse of RF energy. Each pulse will last on average 4 minutes; upon completion, the handpiece will be moved to an adjacent area to begin the next pulse. The entire treatment will last for 1 hour or less.
What does it feel like?
TruSculpt is designed to be a comfortable procedure. Due to its unique design, the heating of the area will be tolerable. Your practitioner can adjust the temperature depending upon your comfort level. Typically no pain medication, topical anesthetics, gels, or active cooling will be needed.
|Treatment Type||Body Contouring|
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Cellulite, Unwanted or Stubborn Fat|
Usually 2-3 treatments are recommended for best results.
Recommended treatment areas include under chin.
- Cardiac pacemakers or internal defibrillators
- Infections or open wounds in the treatment area
- Do not treat over and do not place return pad over implanted devices, including metallic implants, electronic implants, time-released medical implants and superficially placed body contouring implants.
- Do not treat over malignant or benign tumors, dysplastic nevi or questionable pigmented lesions
- CoolTone™ should not be used in the head or heart area. CoolTone™ treatment is contraindicated in placing the active applicator over metal or electronic implants/devices in the treatment area like cardiac pacemakers, cochlear implants, intrathecal pumps, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators, drug pumps, and hearing aids. CoolTone™ is also contraindicated in placing the active applicator over menstruating uterus, over areas of the skin that lack normal sensation, and for patients with fever, malignant tumor, hemorrhagic conditions, epilepsy, recent surgical procedure application in the area of growth plate, pulmonary insufficiency, pregnancy, sensitivity or allergy to latex.
- CoolTone™ should be used with caution in patients with Grave’s disease, active bleeding disorders or seizure disorders.
- Women who are close to menstruation may find that it comes sooner or cramping is increased or intensified with CoolTone™ treatments, therefore it is recommended to not undergo treatment during this time of the month.
- Ensure that persons with pacemakers are not present in vicinity of the device during treatment.
- The patient must not be left unattended during treatment.
- Adverse effects may include, but are not limited to muscular pain, temporary muscle spasm, temporary joint or tendon pain, and local erythema or skin redness.
- Consult the CoolTone™ User Manual for a complete list of Contraindications, Warnings, Precautions, and potential side effects. Treatment applications that deviate from the guidelines are not recommended.